1) Advantages of becoming a member
AmCham Morocco provides a full range of services including:
- Advocacy and assistance with business concerns including unfair competition, piracy, IPR, etc.
- Business environment briefings including sectoral briefings
- Business matchmaking/one-on-one meetings/partner search including franchising and licensing
- Business referrals for tenders locally and in the U.S.
- Business Executive Visa expedited appointments
- CV database including job offers and talents search
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Discounts in hotels, restaurants and duty free shops
- Events including seminars, debates, roundtables, the gala ball, sporting events and mixers
- Export Lab participation
- Information on U.S.- Morocco Trade and Investment
- Mediation in commercial transactions
- Promotional opportunities on AmCham website, E-Newsletter and Annual Directory
- Publications and Reports including the Annual Directory, the E-newsletter and The Oxford Business Group report
- U.S.-Morocco Trade and Investment Award
More information can be found in the services section.
2) Who can become a member?
AmCham membership is not limited to Moroccan and American companies. Applications are accepted from companies or organizations that fit any of the descriptions listed below:
- U.S. Companies doing business with Morocco
- Moroccan Companies doing business with the U.S.
- Other companies and financial institutions who hold a significant interest in U.S.-Morocco trade and investment
- Individuals with significant commercial interests in U.S.-Moroccan relations and demonstrating a commitment to the mission of the Chamber
- Educational institutions (schools, universities, language centers)
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
3) How to join the AmCham?
The registration process is simple and fast.
- Fill out the AmCham AmCham Morocco Membership Form
- Application will be reviewed by AmCham Board and confirmation of membership will be sent
- Pay the annual dues
- Your company can begin taking advantage of AmCham services immediately after dues are paid
- Members who require an extra service can use a tailored Country Matchmaking Service and pay an additional fee to the AmCham