- October 7, 2016
- Posted by: mohammed
- Category: AmCham News
On August 13-14, AmCham Morocco hosted a congressional delegation in the U.S. to discuss trade, investment and U.S.-Morocco relations.
The delegation was composed of the following Members:
- Senator Christopher A. Coons (D-DE) (Appropriations; Foreign Relations (including Africa and Global Health subcommittee); Judiciary; Small Business & Entrepreneurship; Select Committee on Ethics)
- Senator Gary Peters (D-MI) (Commerce, Science & Transportation; Homeland Security & Government Affairs); Small Business & Entrepreneurship; Joint Economic Committee)
- Senator Bill Nelson (D-FL) (Ranking Member on Commerce, Science & Transportation; Armed Services; Finance; Special Committee on Aging)
- Congressman Pat Meehan (R-PA) (House Ways & Means; House Ethics)
- Congressman Charlie Dent (R-PA) (Appropriations (Chairman Subcommittee on Military Construction, Veterans Affairs & Related Agencies & Vice-Chair State and Foreign Ops); House Ethics)
The delegations were also accompanied by four other staffers including, Ms. Christy Gleason, Senior Policy Adviser for Senator Coons, Tom Mancinelli, Legislative Assistant, Senator Coons, Matthew Williams, National Security Adviser, Senator Nelson, David Weinberg, Legislative Director and Senator Peters.