Much of the AmCham’s annual workload is accomplished through three standing committees: U.S.-Morocco Trade and Investment Committee, Business Concerns Committee and Corporate Social Responsibility Committee. These committees provide a forum for AmCham members to raise concerns about the business climate and draft position papers to solicit government action on issues such as IPR, taxes, custom duties, education, security, corruption, and other. AmCham members are invited to join one or more committees of their choice.
U.S.-MOROCCO TRADE AND INVESTMENT COMMITTEE:
- Focuses on trade and investment facilitation; U.S.-Morocco FTA and U.S.-Morocco Strategic Dialogue.
- Organizes the AmCham Trade and Investment Awards.
- Promotes Select USA in partnership with US Commercial Service.
BUSINESS CONCERNS COMMITTEE:
- Discusses business concerns faced by American Companies.
- Advocates on behalf of American Companies
- Conducts Business Environment Survies.
- Organizes Roundtables on Business Environment Issues.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY COMMITTEE:
- Promotes members’ CSR programs.
- Organizes a Roundtable on American companies’ state of CSR in Morocco.
- Organizes the AmCham CSR Award.