AmCham is pleased to share souvenirs from its annual gala ball held on Saturday, December 9th in celebration of the 240 years of Moroccan-American friendship. AmCham members, guests and government officials enjoyed a fabulous evening full of success story sharing, networking, dancing and fun.
The gala ball was also the occasion to present the 10th edition of the AmCham-OCP Moroccan-American Trade and Investment Award “AMATIA 2017”. This award recognizes American and Moroccan businesses –small, medium or large – that have succeeded in bilateral trade and/or investment through well-designed and innovative strategies while demonstrating good corporate citizenship.
– Jesa is a moroccan–american joint-venture created in 2009 between the Office Cherifien des Phosphates (OCP) and Jacobs Engineering in Lakeland, USA, a leading group in technical services, construction and urbanism ;
– This joint-venture offers world class services in engineering, project management, construction and counseling in Morocco and worldwide;
– JESA has invested over 8 million dollars during the past three years;
– It has created 1500 jobs and employs a diversified team of highly qualified men and women;
– In 2012, JESA acquired the prestigious engineering company « Team Maroc »;
– JESA expanded to Africa and has created a subsidiary in Abidjan in 2016 and a subsidiary in Addis Ababa in 2017;
– JESA has created its own academy in 2012 for training and know-how sharing with programs in leadership; emotional intelligence, and technical skills;
– This joint venture places security and safety at the heart of its best practices both for its employees and projects by adopting the beyond zero culture;