- This event has passed.
Door Knock Mission to Washington D.C.
April 15 - April 20
AmCham Morocco is pleased to announce the organization of a Door Knock to
Washington, D.C. from April 15-20, 2018.
AmCham Morocco Door Knock mission main objectives are as follows:
1. Advocate on behalf of U.S. Companies based in Morocco:
• Main Business Challenges to address to boost U.S. – Morocco business relations
• Present needs for U.S. government support and technical assistance
2. Showcase Morocco’s Investment and Export Potential:
• Present Success stories of U.S. Investment in Morocco
• Promote Morocco as the Gateway to Africa
3. Networking for AmCham Members:s.
• Provide an opportunity to better understand the business development and
political infrastructure in the U.S.
• Provide network contacts to pursue partnerships with U.S. companies through
the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Washington, D.C.
About the American Chamber of Commerce in Morocco
(AmCham Morocco) is a non-profit, non-government organization, which
represents American and Moroccan businesses.
The chamber’s mission is to provide support to businesses, Moroccan and
American, in expanding their opportunities in each market through advocacy,
information, networking and business support services.
AmCham Morocco was established in 1966 by a group of Moroccan and
American businesses under the auspices of the US Chamber of Commerce
in Washington, D.C.